- Analysis of gas/liquid treating facilities that use aqueous alkanolamine solutions to remove or recover hydrogen sulphide (H2S) and carbon dioxide (CO2).
- Prediction of fluid phase behavior and vapor-liquid-liquid equilibrium using proprietary thermodynamic models.
- Prediction of incipient hydrate formation conditions.
- Development of customized engineering software to run on Win64 platforms.
- Porting existing legacy software to modern technologies.
- Development of thermodynamic models for the prediction of fluid properties and vapor-liquid-liquid equilibrium.
Medical Office Health Service Claims
- Electronic submission of health service claims to Alberta Health.